Archives of Our Lives

{a narrow and broad look into the lives of people I love}

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm Closing My Doors...


...but opening all my windows. Or at least one window.


Guess what? This is the last time I will ever post on www.archives-lives.blogspot.com.

Sad? Me too, a little bit.

Don't worry, though. The future is bright and shiny, like a new quarter straight from the mint.

Because starting today, my website is self-hosted. Not gone, just...growing up a little bit. Maturing. Acting its own age. Looking more professional so I don't feel silly handing out business cards at next year's BlogHer™.

It's in the rough stages of development, but you'll see a lot of changes within the next little while. Things will be looking better. You'll be happier this way, in the end. I know, it doesn't feel happier. It feels sad. And lonely. But I promise...I'm still here for you. I haven't disappeared, I've just moved. It's going to be excellent.

So, with no further ado, I give you...

www.archiveslives.com

Switch your links now. Do it. Just change them once, and I'll never make you do it again. Switch your links, your bookmarks...anything that used to be connected to the blogspot.com version of this blog, go SWITCH THEM NOW TO THE NEW ADDRESS! Please. It's annoying, I know, but it's just this once, and I'd really appreciate it.

Okay. Enough housekeeping. Go visit the new blog, leave a comment there, and we'll reconvene tomorrow for more enthralling discussion of my toothless husband and whatever else pops into my brain. Thanks, everyone!

And goodbye, Blogspot.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Busy Bee Lauren said...

First!

November 12, 2008 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am seriously so sad right now.
Farewell blogspot!

November 12, 2008 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger RatalieNose said...

BUT CAMILLE!!!!! WE HATE CHANGE!!!!! WHAT IS THIS?????

November 12, 2008 at 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

change is good!

November 12, 2008 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Geevz said...

congrats, changing link right now.

November 13, 2008 at 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously felt sad when I read that. But, with you as th author i am sure your website will be just as good!

November 13, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I find you there. I'm terrible with the computer.

November 13, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home